Skip to main content

Life's perspective from a Modern South East Asian


My teenage life
" Life is much brighter as you made your day brightest" that's my greatest facts of proverbs of insights of my mind. My teenage life was a quite fun and exciting towards those challenges that I may be facing, I choose to be strong and be confident to strive hard and foster the things that I desire. Becoming an adolescent is not so easy , I experienced beyond close doors, wanting attentions of others, neglected, having low self-esteem and others. But in-fact it made me stronger and resilient, instead of thinking any suicidal activity, I definitely sincerely close to God almighty.
By telling the facts about being a teenager is not so easy as people might think of. They are more likely struggling by choosing right or wrong and experience adjustments in life. As what i experience I was on the verge of darkness by knowing myself more and started to ask myself" who I am" as I confused. Yes I am. As moving forward I totally look back or reminisce to the pictures that I may be taken when I was a little child, i may not be posted here but I will tell you, it made my day brighter, that picture tells me that " that's life you may be feel weak and feel drowned but quickly get up and don't be defeated" that pictures illustrates a lot of meanings. I totally open up a new chapter of my life and trying to be the best version of my own self and particularly notice my flaws and imperfections.

- Hanah Pascua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Work Life Balence with Nature

  If there is one thing that we all do its going to work. The thing about work especially for people working in an office in front of a computer is this feeling of being cluster phobic, the feeling of being closed up for eight to nine hours in a room having to do task that most people don’t enjoy doing. Most people after work usually travel back to their home where they see to their kids, clean the house and do other daily task. The next day they repeat the same thing. A never ending cycle. To disconnect and enjoy life better we recommend doing things outdoors after work such as   Eating outside surrounded by nature in your garden if you have one and enjoy the sunset and vivid work of art that changes at golden hours as the colors change with the changing shape of the clouds and the sun that sets across the horizon. Breath Fresh Air - The open space outdoors is important, and the fresh air that comes with it. Yes we know there are problems such as Mosquitos, or perhaps its too hot or t

Why Travel to Sri Lanka?

  If you're looking for a vacation outside of the box, a destination that feels a million miles away from your day-to-day life, then Sri Lanka is for you. The country's combination of lush rainforest and golden beaches has been drawing travelers to its shores for centuries. And now it’s time to see why! In this post, we will tell you what it’s like to visit Sri Lanka, with the sights and sounds that await you on your way. Let’s get started! The People: The people of Sri Lanka are generally very friendly and welcoming. And you can find yourself immersed in their culture in no time or effort at all. There are also many well-preserved Buddhist temples on the island, as well as Hindu temples. Sri Lanka is also home to a high number of churches where you can be exposed to their Christian faith. As far as the language goes, Sinhala and Tamil are spoken throughout the country. The Food: Sri Lanka has a widespread variety of healthy and nutritious foods. From the traditional curry dish